2.13.2008

seriously.

recently, for some absurd reason, i have come to believe the lie that any spiritual progress i have made happened because I take my relationship with God seriously. but today I realized that is, infact, very untrue. the reason behind me making any progress in any area of my life is not because I take my relationship with God seriously,

it is because God takes His relationship with me seriously.

isn't it great to know that we serve a God who is deeply passionate about being involved in the lives of His children?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just remembered you had a blog and decided to check it. I'm glad I did. You are an incredible writer and I love reading your thoughts. If you write a book one day, I'll buy it! i'll even edit it for free!
Seriously (no pun intended) I love reading how you are processing the many things God does in your life. I am so proud to be your sister and look up to you in so many ways. Please write more! I love you!
Sarah