4.23.2006

africa

well, its been about a month since i got back from ecuador, and today is exactly a month from the day we leave for africa. and after a full day of africa-related activities, i can say that I am in full "Africa-mode" right now. not that I don't still wish I was in Ecuador, but for the sake of myself and our team, its time that I, and that all of us who are going, get focused on whats ahead of us. and we have got a LOT of work to do..so please be in prayer for our team, and this trip-that we will be able to pull everything together in time and that we will be energized and focused on our mission there and on sharing the message of Christ with whoever we encounter in Africa.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

jenna said...

Maryanne Rieder makes my heart smile! I love you! Africa has much in store for the both of us!! :)