2.24.2006

cars.com


on wednesday, i visited cars.com for the first time in my life.
i was seriously considering selling my 2001 Nisian Altima and buying 1994 Jeep Cherokee because I am going to Ecuador in less than a month, and on wednesday I had nothing of the $1200 that is due by March 1.
that afternoon i recieved two checks combining for $185.

but $185? thats great, but i'm still pretty worried.
thursday morning i'm back at cars.com.
thursday afternoon i recieved $600 for the trip. in one check.
that is half of the money i owe.
but only half, and there is not only an additional $600 to pay, but there is also $1400 for my trip to Africa.
but i didn't go to cars.com friday morning..instead i prayed. and prayed.
friday afternoon i recieved a check for $500. as well as another check for $50.
in three days i went from having $0.00 to $1335.00.
in three days my entire trip was paid for.
in three days God taught me what an idiot I am for not trusting him all along..
"I asked God to fill my cup, but He gave me a pitcher instead." -A.J.
"Now to Him who is able to do IMMEASURABLY MORE than all we ask or IMAGINE.." -Eph. 3:20

No comments: